“Survey asks men and women to rank parts of the body by pleasure – and some of the results prove surprising
The mind, said Raquel Welch, is an erogenous zone. And it is the brain, and how it organises our erogenous zones, that has intrigued scientists for decades. Why is a nuzzled neck sexy when few would be turned on by a nuzzled nose? And why do men seem to have fewer erogenous zones than women? A new study has measured just how erotic our body bits are – and there are a few surprises for neuroscientists.
The research, a joint project between two British universities and one in South Africa, is billed as the first “systematic survey of the magnitude of erotic sensations from various body parts”….Read More HERE.
- Neuroscientists find secrets of sex on the brain (theguardian.com)
- Least Erotic Body Part Revealed by Scientists (medindia.net)
- Neuroscientists find secrets of ‘sex on the brain’ (rawstory.com)
- The Erogenous Zones of The Brain (blogs.discovermagazine.com)
- Neuroscientists Identify Least and Most Erotic Body Parts (counselheal.com)
- Feet revealed to be a turn-off by neuroscientists… but most of us are partial to a sexy pair of shoulder blades (dailymail.co.uk)
- Know thy least erotic body part (vancouverdesi.com)
- 5 ways women can intensify their orgasm (missyjubilee.wordpress.com)
- Hidden pictures take book art to the edge (theguardian.com)